Sunday 19 January 2014

Analysis of Colour Pallets













These are my chosen colour pallets which I am considering using when I create my magazine cover, contents and double page spread. I have chosen these colours because they are simple yet modern and they stand out effectively. 
The top half of the colour pallet are my favourite. This is because I enjoy the main colours more. Although all of my colour pallets have either black, white or grey on them they all have a colour which stands out from them. The use of black, white or grey is effective because although they can be seen as quite dull, they compliment each other well, can be easily read and sustain a modern look which will never go out of date. I have chosen bright colours as a main colour to use as they are unusual colours which are not usually considered. I think the colours work well with my chosen music genre (Popular Music) because the colours have personality and are a bit edgy which I believe that's how popular music should be. 
The bottom half of my pallet is my least favourite. This is because the bottom three main colours (khaki, red and blue) are quite stereotypical and do not stand out much to me. 
Overall, I have realised that I would like to consider simple yet edgy colours for my magazine so my magazine looks individual and stands out more than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment