Sunday 19 January 2014

Magazine Title Choices

For the planning stage of my magazine, I have created a list of magazine title choices in order to speed up the process:

Bop
X
Z
MS
Click
Connect

I have chosen these specific names for my magazine because they are simple and I can work with them effectively. 
I think the word 'Bop' is clever because when you hear the word it makes you think about pop which is the music genre I am focusing on (Popular Music). I think this is intelligent and original.
The letters 'X' and 'Z' for a magazine title is effective because I can do a lot with them just like 'V' magazine. This titles enable me to work around the title using creativity and individuality.
I like the idea of 'MS' for a magazine title because it is my initals therefore it is personal to me and also links back to my target audience (female teenagers) as the majority would be classed as 'Miss'.
I chose 'Click' because I like the way it sounds when it is said and also I like the contrast because you cannot click a magazine therefore it is ironic and individual.
I chose 'Connect' also because it seems quite personal. You could infer that the magazine is trying to connect to the reader on a personal level.  

Later on in my blog I will choose my magazine title and analyse why I chose it in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment