Tuesday 28 January 2014

Chosen Magazine Title

Chosen Magazine Title

X

I have decided on 'X' for my magazine title.
I have chosen this because I was inspired by 'V' magazine. I like the idea of having it perfectly in the centre of the magazine cover however I could place it anywhere on the magazine without it being in the way as it only takes up a short space.
I have also chosen 'X' as my magazine title because it is simplistic. This is effective because it goes well with the idealised plan of my magazine- simplistic and organised. 
Lastly, I chose 'X' because it makes readers think of many words which come from the same sound. Words such as 'examine', 'excellent' and 'exciting' are examples. I think 'examine' is a good word to relate to as it implies to the readers that me, the creator, wants them to read and look through my magazine. 'Excellent' is effective because it infers that the magazine contains excellent articles or has been recommended as excellent. Lastly, 'exciting' is effective because it implies that the magazine contains some interesting articles/ information.

Overall, I chose 'X' mainly because it simplifies my magazine and the title can be adjusted for the magazine through the use of colour, size and font. 

No comments:

Post a Comment