Tuesday 14 January 2014

Favourite Magazine Covers

I managed to find my favourite magazine covers using the social media application Instagram and also the search engine Google Images. On Instagram, I follow artists such as the pop artists Rihanna, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus and Frank Ocean. These artists may post magazine covers they have appeared on or inspired me to research them. In Google Images, I considered the magazine covers which have caught my eye in the past and research magazine covers they have published. I came up with some such as the examples below. I also used Cover Junkie to find these magazine covers. I searched well known pop artists and magazines and found the ones which intruiged me the most. These magazine covers allowed me to consider magazine titles, font's, colours and styles. I will have to consider what works well together and what could appear in my magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment