Thursday 30 January 2014

Magazine Photo Shoot

Using my own Canon 1000D enabled me to take my own photos in the school studio independently. It allowed me to take responsibility of my own photo's and feel more independent. This is effective as it made me and my model feel more comfortable around each other by being on our own. 
The studio contained a white backdrop, a key light, a filler light, a tripod, my model and my own camera.
The white backdrop was effective because it made my pictures come out clearer and made my model stand out.
The key light was essential. This made the model come up the clearest and it allowed all features to be shown up on the images without any shadows/ blurs.
The filler light was essential too. Using a filler light ensured no unnecessary shadows appeared on the taken images. This was effective as without the shadows, the images came out clearer.
The tripod ensured no images were blurry and it enabled me to take the images at a reasonable level where the model did not looked forced into a bad position.
My own camera was obviously key. Without this, no images would have been taken. Because I used my own camera, I felt confident in taking my images as I know how everything works. The camera has a flash. Again, this helped with the freshness of the images. However, sometimes the flash did not work depending on where the model was stood therefore this is negative because the images were not that clear.
My model was effective because she is quite photogenic therefore even unexpected images I took of her came out great.
Overall, I am satisfied with my images so far as they came out very clear and the model provided a bubbly personality I needed for my images to look the way i wanted them to be.






No comments:

Post a Comment